COSME - call for fashion and lifestyle industries
The WORTH Partnership Project, supported by COSME, launched a call for proposals for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and start-ups working in the fashion or lifestyle industry. Applications are open until 24 October 2018.
> Intellectual property - counterfeiting costs EUR 60 billion every year
The WORTH Partnership Project, funded by the EU programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (COSME), fosters transnational cross-sector collaborations to develop innovative design-driven products.
> EU Budget post 2020 - what's at stake for innovation and creativity
The call for proposals is open to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups in industries such as:
Selected projects will receive:
- 10.000 EUR of seed funding per project (12,000 EUR for projects requiring complex technology and/or materials)
- individual coaching on branding, product development, market positioning, and Intellectual Property Rights
- participation in two leading international industry fairs and exhibitions
- opportunities for networking and cross-sector collaborations
Partnership projects aim to develop innovative design-driven products. They are usually composed of two to three partners with different profiles:
- designers – self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups
- makers – crafters and SME manufacturers
- technology firms – innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups
The deadline for applications is 24 October 2018.