Interreg MED 2014-2020 - first call for modular projects
The Europan Commission has launched the first call for modular project within the Cooperation Programme Interreg MED 2014-2020. Proposals must be submitted by November 2nd, 2015 at noon.
The Interreg MED Programme is the transnational European Cooperation Programme for the Mediterranean area. The total programme budget for the 2014-2020 period amounts to 265 million of euros, composed of 224 million of euros ERDF (European Regional Development Fund), 9 million of euros IPA (Instrument of Pre-Accession) and national co-funding.
The firs call for proposals o the Programme supports modular projects, based upon three different modules:
- STUDYING: designing common approaches and strategies at transnational level,
- TESTING: Pilot demonstration actions
- CAPITALISING: Transfer, dissemination and capitalisation
The call is open to different topics of the programme priority axes 1, 2 and 3:
- Blue Growth,
- Green Growth,
- Creative and Cultural Industries,
- Social Innovation
- Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings,
- Renewable Local Energy Sources,
- Sustainable urban Transport.
- Coastal and Maritime Sustainable Tourism,
- Management and networking of protected areas.
Proposals must be submitted from September 1st, 2015 at noon until November 2nd, 2015 at noon.
The indicative ERDF allocation for this call is 75 million of euros (25 million of euros for each priority axis), while the indicative IPA allocation is 3 million of euros (1 million of euros for each priority axis).
Call for modular projects
Interreg MED Programme 2014-2020
Photo credit: Ketone16 / Foter / CC BY-SA