The EBRD seeks a consulting company to prepare a comprehensive feasibility study of a gas distribution project in Kazakhstan.
The assignment includes audit of the annual financial statements of a project to finance water supply and sanitation services.
Prior information notice for consultancy assignment aimed at promoting the process of accession of Montenegro to the EU.
The assignment concerns the evaluation of regionalisation programmes to improve the performance of water supply and wastewater services in Croatia.
A global open platform that facilitates the management of complex infrastructure public-private partnerships to enable mobilization of private sector and institutional investor capital.
- EU - Bio-Based Industries JTI, Call 2016
- EuropeAid - Turkey, technical assistance for IPA programs
Invitation for expressions of interest in providing consulting services in Moldova.
The EP published an invitation to submit a tender for provision of expertise in the areas of competence of the IMCO Committee
The World Bank published the new Monthly Operational Summary with an updated list of projects in the pipeline.
The assignment aims at the implementation of a biodiversity capacity building programme in Egypt.
Expression of interest must be delivered by 25th of January 2016.
- AfDB - Somalia, consultancy in drought resilience
- EuropeAid - technical assistance for EU funded projects implementation
The European Investment Bank today approved 12,7 billion of euros of loans to support new investments in Europe, Africa and Asia
- EU - Cross-border cooperation, 7 programmes adopted
- KfW - selection of auditing firms in Bosnia and Herzegovina