Danimarca-Aarhus: Apparecchiature per la distribuzione e il controllo dell'energia elettrica
Avviso di aggiudicazione di appalto – Servizi di pubblica utilità
Risultati della procedura di appalto
Sezione I: Ente aggiudicatore
Numero di identificazione nazionale: 23145928
Indirizzo postale: Vandvejen 7
Città: Aarhus C
Codice NUTS: DK04 Midtjylland
Codice postale: 8000
Persona di contatto: Anne Zachariassen
Indirizzo principale: https://www.aarhushavn.dk/
Sezione II: Oggetto
Shore Power System in the Port of Aarhus
This contract includes the delivery of a DS/IEC/IEEE 80005 compliant Shore Power System (SPS) in the Port of Aarhus, Denmark. The SPS supply one ship at a time at a specific berth at Polensgade, Aarhus C. The cruise ship terminal in question can accept ships with a size of up to approx. 300 m LOA. The contract includes: converter station, Medium voltage underground cabling between SPS and connection boxes, mobile cable management device, training of personel etc., see furthermore section II.2.4.
Kovnogade/Libaugade/Balticagade, DK-8000 Århus, Denmark
The scope of procurement is a new turn-key Shore Power System (SPS) including cable management system for cruise ships in the Port of Aarhus, Denmark. The SPS shall be DS/IEC/IEEE 80005 compliant. The SPS must be installed at Kovnogade/Libaugade/Balticagade, DK-8000 Aarhus Havn, Denmark. The Port of Aarhus receive cruise ships about 40-50 times annually. The cruise ship terminal where shore power will be established can accept ships with a size of up to approx. 300 m LOA. The cruise ship season is approx. from March to October. Outside the cruise ship season the SPS shall be shut down.
Scope of the procurement:
The scope of supply is a DS/IEC/IEEE 80006 compliant turn-key shore power system (SPS) with a centralized frequency converter station including civil works and located at the cruise ship terminal in Aarhus. The supply includes construction drawings and other data and details needed by Port of Aarhus to obtain construction permit in due time. The supply also includes a mobile cable management device, control room facility, SCADA systems, underground cabling between SPS and quay side connection boxes for cable management system, connection boxes on quay for cable management, including excavation, installation, training of operating personnel, see also section II.2.11.
The following is not included in the procurement
• MV main power billing meters supplied by grid company/Port of Aarhus but installed and connected by Contractor
• 10,5 kV cables between grid connection point and SPS supplied and installed by grid company
• Internet connection
• CCTV, electronic access control and intrusion alarm systems are supplied and installed by the Port of Aarhus
• Grid connection agreement and direct coordination with local grid company
• Construction permit is Port of Aarhus’ responsibility but Contractor shall provide construction drawings and other data and details needed by Port of Aarhus to obtain construction permit in due time
The contract may include 2 years service and maintenance agreement with an option to extend the service and maintenance agreement with additional 1+1+1 years
Connecting Europe Facility (CEF)
As regards sections II.1.5) and II.2.6), it should be noted that the amount is an estimate of the expected contract price for the entire term of the contract, including the price of all options. As regards section II.2.9) it should be noted that each candidate may only submit one application for prequalification.
Sezione IV: Procedura
Sezione V: Aggiudicazione di appalto
Shore Power System in the Port of Aarhus
Indirizzo postale: Textilvænget 6
Codice NUTS: DK Danmark
Codice postale: 9560
Sezione VI: Altre informazioni
The value stated in section II.1.7) og V.2.4) is an evaluation price of the winning tender only, and does not constitute the exact value of the contract nor a minimum committed purchase by Port of Aarhus.
Pursuant to the Danish Act on the Complaints Board for Public Procurement, etc. (lov om Klagenævnet for Udbud m.v.) (the Act is available (in Danish) at www.retsinformation.dk), the following deadlines apply to the lodging of complaints:
Complaints for not having been selected must be submitted to the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement before the expiry of 20 calendar days, see section 7(1) of the Act, from the day after submission of notification to the candidates concerned of the identity of the successful tenderer where the notification is accompanied by an explanation of the grounds for the decision in accordance with section 2(1), para (1) of the Act.
In other situations, complaints of award procedures, see section 7(2) of the Act, must be lodged with the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement before the expiry of:
1) 45 calendar days after the contracting entity has published a notice in the Official Journal of the European Union that the contracting entity has entered into a contract. The deadline is calculated from the day after the day when the notice was published.
2) 30 calendar days calculated from the day after the day when the contracting entity has notified the candidates concerned that a contract based on a framework agreement with reopening of competition or a dynamic purchasing system has been entered into where the notification has included an explanation of the relevant grounds for the decision.
3) 6 months after the contracting entity entered into a framework agreement calculated from the day after the day when the contracting entity notified the candidates and tenderers concerned, see section 2(2) of the Act.
Not later than at the time of lodging a complaint with the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement, the complainant must notify the contracting entity in writing that a complaint has been lodged with the Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement and whether the appeal was lodged during the stand-still period, see section 6(4) of the Act. In cases where the complaint was not lodged within the standstill period, the complainant must furthermore indicate whether a suspensory effect of the complaint has been requested, see clause 12(1) of the Act.
The e-mail address of the Complaints Board for Public Procurement is set out in section VI.4.1).
The Complaints Board’s own complaints procedure is available at https://klfu.naevneneshus.dk/